What a year 2015 has been for VM+. We have been busier than ever, delivering our most creative and stylish visual merchandising around the Great South East to our clients. Whether they were looking for something fun and colourful, classic and elegant or cutting edge, our team are always striving to deliver projects that go above and beyond the brief. Read on for our Top 10 Visual Merchandising Highlights of 2015. (It was so hard to pick our top 10 VMs that we have decided to show you our Christmas highlights in our next post – stay tuned!)
1. Starting off the year with a bang, this Chinese New Year display delivered excitement by creating an eye catching sea of Chinese New Year colour for all shoppers to enjoy.
2. This seasonal fashion campaign used lush tropical foliage, flowers and butterflies to create a cohesive story throughout a centre to showcase products for Spring/Summer.
3. We created an on-trend market style fresh food activation for parents and children with a base design that was updated with fun feature elements each month to refresh the look for different workshops.
4. An empty tenancy received a makeover to become an industrial style pop up cafe featuring timber and metal furniture and fixtures in green and black complemented by lush greenery, potted plants and bamboo light fittings.
5. With Oxford Dictionary announcing the word of 2013 to be “selfie” and more recently this year’s “emoji” the trend for social media inspired design is well and truly taking off – this fashion display used screens, ‘flatlays’ and #inspired graphics to make a fashion-forward statement. #onfleek
6. This sophisticated and chic “Accessories Lounge” was created with white furniture and black accents for shoppers to enjoy whilst consulting with a stylist and milliner at this high-end centre.
7. A beautiful installation was created for an Autumn/Winter fashion campaign by using silk ribbons in autumnal tones of copper, yellow and orange with flocked chandeliers and signs with opulent fashion motifs.
8. We transformed three spaces into stylish pop up styling stations for the Spring Racing carnival using feminine florals, white furniture including vintage peacock chairs and cute equine silhouettes.
9. This vintage inspired Spring Weekend Market activation combined rustic elements, fresh potted blooms and pretty bunting with pallet bars and pastel markets carts to create food station, entertainment and seating areas for shoppers.
10. Closing out the year with one of the top trends of 2015, sure to carry over into the new year – this market activation recreated the traditional European Christmas market experience for customers with rustic pallet bars and carts dressed with sparkling red and green foliage and berries combined with street lamps, barrels and crates offering endless merchandising options for retailers.
To see more photos of these beautiful projects check out our Facebook page here.