The 2015 Christmas season was without a doubt one of our biggest and most stylish ever, with the VM team bringing festive joy and a touch of sparkle all over the Great South East. There were so many great jobs this year it was hard to pick a Top 5 but here they are for you to enjoy and feel that Christmas magic one more time until next year.
1. Not only one of our favourite Christmas jobs this year, but of all time – Orion Shopping Centre at Springfield was decked out from top to bottom with a vibrant, traditionally inspired theme. Giant ornaments were hung from the galleries with care and featured harlequin balls and cute Christmas characters that spun in the air. These characters stole the show on external decorations and larger than life freestanding drums but the real highlight of the job was a replica Santa’s Cottage complete with photo booth and self-contained Christmas store.
2. An elegant and modern corporate display in classic silver, black and white with a touch of fun in the form of large scale presents in a matching colour scheme brought Christmas joy to visitors and tenants at this corporate building.
3. Traditional red with a mix of frosted baubles and crystal snowflakes and icicles created a luxurious look for this corporate foyer, with custom archway wraps and a huge 7.5 metre high tree making a grand statement.
4. Clean lines and cool blue, silver and copper shades in this design were matched to the modern finishes of this high end corporate venue, showing that an experienced Christmas Stylist and a beautiful building are a match made in heaven!
5. A custom design combining traditional wreaths with extra lashings of custom lighting and decorations acheived a beautiful seasonal look for this building to delight its customers and staff for years to come.
It’s never too late or too early to start thinking about Christmas. With over 60 years of combined Christmas decorating experience, the VM + team believes in creating inspiring Christmas concepts to enhance your venue, corporate space or retail precinct. Get in touch with us at email@example.com to find out what we can do for your this Christmas.