Start Your Career in Visual Merchandising
It’s time to develop creative confidence. Whether you’re looking for a career change, creative outlet or have a keen business mind and looking to enhance customer engagement and sales, our VM course will provide skills to keep you up to date with the retail industry.
WHY STUDY VM?
If you have a creative bone waiting to dance, an eye for detail and mind full of imagination… We think you’re ready to join our visual merchandising course!
We see people from all walks of life stroll through our doors – whether you’re ready to start your creative career, looking to enhance your retail business, or want to increase customer engagement as they walk past your market stall or window display. Learn all the theory behind visual merchandising but also how to apply these theories to tangible displays, tell a story and increase sales.
– Attention store managers, marketing managers, shop assistants & creative business owners. Up-skill, add VM to your CV and bring brand-new skills, current trends and knowledge back into your shopping precinct.
– Learn about the elements of design and implement them into your own displays
– Get ready for a career change in design
– Enjoy visual merchandising for a creative outlet
– Learn hands-on skills and problem solve
– Increase sales on your merchandise
– Increase customer engagement, evoke emotion and customer store duration
– Style and construct your own displays and arrangements from an collection of provided props and materials
– Become a competitor with different and explosive eye-catching displays
– Learn to understand your consumer, tell a story through design and create an experience for your customer
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
Our VM course is a unique program with limited spaces to ensure we provide the best environment with individual feedback and a focus on visual learning. We understand many creative people learn best by active engagement in order to retain information and learn. We take this approach and apply it to our style of teaching.
– 1-on-1 learning with our VM professional who has 20+ years in the industry
– Design and install an iconic window display
– Learn invaluable skills in design, merchandising, signage and layout
– How to apply the elements of design into real life displays
– Hands-on styling and prop building
– Walk away with a certificate in visual merchandising
FIND OUT MORE:
Course spaces are limited – Enroll Now!
For more information, contact one of our visual merchandisers on (07) 3217 4500 or email email@example.com